This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.goldwestfinancial.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and/or over the phone. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Gold West Financial is dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of service. This policy explains what the Company does to keep information about you private and secure. It also describes the kinds of information we collect and from what sources, our policies on sharing your information, what you can do to prevent such sharing, and what steps we take in an effort to keep your information reasonably secure. The Policy covers any information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you from companies that you have chosen to do business with. Please reach the Policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
The personal information we collect about you includes the following kinds of information and comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as your name, address, telephone number, account balances, creditor information, or other information that you provide to us over the phone or in documents or applications.
- Information about your transactions, such as your account balances with your creditors, payment histories, account activity, and all other information that may be contained in your credit card statements or other reports relating to your debt.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources, such as your credit bureau reports, collection agency reports or other communications, and other information relating to your payment histories, creditworthiness, annual income, or ability to satisfy your obligations.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We may share such information with other affiliated and/or nonaffiliated companies in order to effect or carry out transactions you have requested of us or as necessary to complete our contractual obligations with you. We may also share your information with service providers that perform business operations for us, companies that act on our behalf to market our services, other companies that offer services that you may be interested in, or others as permitted or required by law, such as to protect against fraud or in response to a subpoena.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or otherwise, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
For California Residents
Pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” Law, if you wish to opt out from having your Personal Information shared with any third parties for direct marketing purposes, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. and notifying us that you wish to opt-out from such sharing.
Our website does not honor any "Do Not Track" signals that are provided by user's browsers. However, we do not collect or authorize the collection by any third party of any nonpublic personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different Web sites or online services.
Last Updated: 01/23/2019